Minister for Justice Alan Shatter is the Cabinet member set to take questions from Deputies this afternoon followed by Leaders Questions with Enda Kenny back from his trip to Japan.
The Dail will make statements on the passing of Nelson Mandela, raise Topical Issues, vote on the Public Service Management (Recruitment and Appointment) Bill and hear a Sinn Fein motion on Bethany Home.
You can watch all the proceeding live on Dailwatch.ie #askaTD
Dail Digest -
- 2.00pm - Questions (Minister for Justice and Equality)
- 3.15pm - Leaders Questions
- 3.36pm - Questions (Taoiseach)
- 4.36pm - Order of Business
Order of Business
- Statements following the death of Nelson Mandela (to conclude after 50 minutes if not previously concluded)
- Topical Issues
- Motion re UN Convention on the Non-Navigational uses of International Watercourses (Referral to Committee without Debate)
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2013 - Order for Report, Report and Final Stages
- Motion re Public Service Management (Recruitment and Appointment) (Amendment) Bill 2013 (to conclude within 60 mins)
- Public Service Management (Recruitment and Appointment) (Amendment) Bill 2013 (Seanad) - Order for Report, Report and Final Stages